Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Engineering Degree (65% marks in B.E.)
65% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry
Finance & Accounts
Pass marks in CA from ICAI or ICWA from ICWAI
Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee
HSC and 60% marks in ITI from Institute recognized by Government of M.P.
- All the selected candidates for ET (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemistry) will undergo a 12 months training (extendable up to 24 months)., ET (Finance) will undergo a 3 months training. The Plant assistant (ITI) Trainees will undergo a 9 months training. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be given regular appointment in appropriate cadres of the Company. The Executive Trainees & Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainees shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend @ Rs.15,600/- & Rs. 5200/- respectively during the training period.
- The Application fee Rs.1000/- is payable by Demand Draft / Banker Cheque in favour of "Sr. Accounts Officers (COG&HS) MPPGCL, payable at Jabalpur".
- SC / ST / PHD candidates are exempted from the application fee for Rs.1000/-.
How to apply
- The application complete in all respect with copies of relevant documents and demand draft / banker cheque as application fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 15.12.2011
"The Post Bag No.23, Lajpat Nagar Post Office, New Delhi - 110024."
Mode of Selection
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in written test & interview.
Remember-able date : 15-12-2011 (Last date of receipt the application form)
For more information & all the updates like call letter & results regarding MPPGENCO Recruitment 2011 - 2012 please visit regularly with us. You can visit also the main official website of the MPPGENCO i.e. www.mppgenco.nic.in for get all the old & new updates.